Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Implementation, Pt. 1

After Martin and I got together and reviewed our four prototypes, I sat down and started building the project. This week I was able to put together the main navigation. Although we decided we would prefer to have filmstrip navigation, I have not yet been able to figure out how to implement that, so I went with a menu bar across the top. We are using jQuery Mobile to put the project together, which utilizes basic HTML/CSS to build a web app. For anyone interested in seeing the preliminary implementation, it is currently being hosted here. Stay tuned for more information as the project progresses!

1 comment:

  1. Great start Allison - I guess we covered how to move forward on this in our pair programming session ...